[AusNOG] Why is peering in Australia so hard?

Wolfgang Nagele wolfgang.nagele at ausregistry.com.au
Sun Aug 4 17:07:41 EST 2013

I've personally connected small networks to IXes that have no permanent network staff at all. If this were really the issue the question as to how these networks conducts their business is a serious one …

The argument about CAPEX for the port is ridiculous - again, look at the price they are currently paying for transit. This is just short sighted, nothing else.

This whole thing screams for a get together during AusNOG in Sydney?