[AusNOG] Conspiracy? Manupulation? See it for yourself!

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Wed Apr 24 15:24:53 EST 2013

The SPF record will just govern where @ausnog.net addresses originate so that spammers can't send mail originating from ausnog at ausnog.net  (which is the only SPAM that's actually getting through to my understanding).  It won't stop you from posting unless you try to be tony at ausnog.net :)

Thanks

David
…