[AusNOG] Optus DOCSIS 3 Cable Modem

Nicholas Meredith nicholas at udhaonline.net
Wed Sep 26 12:48:44 EST 2012

Thanks to some helpful noggers out there I now have the hidden page that
the optus firmware doesn't link to in their menu:

RgNatControl.asp

Turning NAT off from this page will enter the device into modem/bridge
mode, so if I can't get an actual modem then this is the next best I
suppose.  No word from Optus about the charges to my account for devices I
never asked for, but that's not for here.

Hopefully anybody else with this device who has been hoping to get off it's
in-built NAT/routing will find this info useful.

Thanks also to everyone's off-list replies, very helpful.

-ndm