[AusNOG] problems with adsl connection to internode on srx110

Peter Brown rendhalver at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:38:42 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

Apologies for all the traffic.
This has been driving me nuts.
I had some success getting my srx110 connected to my Internode adsl at
home but when I tried at work this morning it didn't work as well.
It connected and got the static IP we have and I was able to ping it's
uplink and the public nameservers.
I did have some issues connecting one of my servers and my desktop
machine (which was setup with a network bridge which may have been the
issue)
The server I did get connected has 2 ethernet nics setup as bridges as
well and it worked without an issue.
Once I changed it's nameservers it seemed to work OK but I am not sure.

The only thing I changed was my connection details once I got to work.
I am not entirely sure what went wrong.

I have attached the config with sensitive data removed.
Can anyone see anything wrong with my settings?

I am going to try again tomorrow morning.

Thanks in advance.

Pete.