[AusNOG] problems with adsl connection to internode on srx110

Peter Brown rendhalver at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 08:38:54 EST 2012

Thanks for the links and help everyone.
I will be reading all of them when I get a chance.

I got it all working now.
Having some strange port connection issues but that's all.

Everyone has network so that's the main point I guess.
The cabling around here is a bit dodgy sometimes so that may be the issue.

Thanks again.

Now to get my port forwards working (no not asking for help it's just
next on my list.

Pete.