[AusNOG] Telstra (server-secure.com) mail admin?

Christopher Balmain chris at team.dcsi.net.au
Tue Sep 25 16:37:26 EST 2012

Hi list,

Sorry for the noise.

Just wondering if anyone has a contact at Telstra's business hosting
department (or if any may be lurking) that may be able to assist us and
a number of their customers that are unable to send email to one of our
high-traffic domains since late last week, and are having no luck with
frontline support.

It looks like their servers may be (mis-)configured to do local delivery
for said domain - all messages are bouncing back to the senders with
user unknown, but no contact is made to our MX's to obtain this result
(and the recipients certainly do exist).

Thankyou!

--
Christopher Balmain
Systems Administrator