[AusNOG] Internode ADSL setup for Juniper SRX110

Peter Brown rendhalver at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:03:58 EST 2012

Hi Cooper,

I did find your blog and setup the first connection based on what you suggested
Only thing I did differently was to setup an access profile for my
connection details.
Maybe that was why the connection didn't work.
I am going to try it with the connection in the interface setting
tomorrow and see how it goes.