[AusNOG] Internode ADSL setup for Juniper SRX110

Cooper Ry Lees me at cooperlees.com
Mon Sep 24 14:33:58 EST 2012

Hi Peter,

http://cooperlees.com/blog/?p=486

set interfaces at-1/0/0 description "ADSL Interface"
set interfaces at-1/0/0 mtu 1540
set interfaces at-1/0/0 encapsulation atm-pvc
set interfaces at-1/0/0 atm-options vpi 8
set interfaces at-1/0/0 dsl-options operating-mode auto
set interfaces at-1/0/0 unit 0 description PPPoA
set interfaces at-1/0/0 unit 0 encapsulation atm-ppp-llc
set interfaces at-1/0/0 unit 0 vci 8.35
set interfaces at-1/0/0 unit 0 ppp-options chap default-chap-secret
"PASSWORD"
set interfaces at-1/0/0 unit 0 ppp-options chap local-name "username at ISP"
set interfaces at-1/0/0 unit 0 ppp-options chap passive
set interfaces at-1/0/0 unit 0 family inet address x.x.x.x/32

There is a working config with Internode when I had my SRX110 connected at
a previous place of residence.

Thanks,
--
Cooper Ry Lees