[AusNOG] getting dhcp working on an srx110

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+ausnog at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:03:02 EST 2012

Hi Peter,

The SRX "Getting Started" knowledge base launch page is worth book-marking:

http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB15694

There are lots of things that could be at play here so it is a bit
hard to guide you without seeing your config.

Can you not copy/paste out of your terminal emulator? Or use screen's
logging functionality (Ctrl-A + H)?

cheers,
Dale