[AusNOG] LGA11 - Hurricane Update

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Wed Oct 31 11:48:06 EST 2012

That or something just plain went wrong.
Dealing with that much power that could have just been some arc
suppressors failing to work when they opened the switches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXiOQCRiSp0
keeping in mind they did this while the circuit was at minimum power you
can imagine what opening one under load would be like if something went
badly.