[AusNOG] security policies on a juniper srx110

Luca Salvatore Luca at ninefold.com
Tue Oct 16 13:26:04 EST 2012

Have you setup some traceoptions?  They will show you what going on.  Something like:

set security flow traceoptions file flow-trace
set security flow traceoptions flag basic-datapath
set security flow traceoptions packet-filter 1 source-prefix x.x.x.x
set security flow traceoptions packet-filter 1 destination-prefix y.y.y.y

Make sure the address in the security policy matches the NATed address also....

Luca