[AusNOG] security policies on a juniper srx110

Peter Brown rendhalver at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:13:39 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I am still having trouble getting destination nat and security
policies working on my srx110.
I am reasonably sure the nat is working because i am seeing
translation hits in the monitoring section of the web interface.
I am not seeing anything in the security policies however.
>From all the documentation I have ready I have the nat and policies
setup correctly but I am obviously missing something.

Is there something else that sites between destination nat and
policies that would stop the traffic from even hitting the security
policies?

Thanks in advance.

Pete.