[AusNOG] messagelabs cluster down?

Matthew VK3EVL hitman at itglowz.com
Tue Oct 2 19:15:23 EST 2012

Cluster8a (as opposed to 8) does not accept email according to message labs when I contacted them with similar symptoms for my employer a few months ago. Apparently spammers often target secondaries as they often have less security so it's a sort of honeypot. That's what they said anyway.

This may have contributed to causing the back pressure to.

Cheers
Matthew