[AusNOG] Optus Issue

James Troy jtroy at intelematics.com.au
Wed Nov 28 11:10:26 EST 2012

Is there an Optus Rep on the list or does someone have details of an Optus rep.

We are having an issue reaching one of our externally hosted subnets, So far we have established that it does not work from our Optus link to connect to the hosting provider, however our AAPT link does work.

If someone could contact me offlist and I can provide all the relevant IP's etc to assist with troubleshooting.

James Troy
.
Intelematics Australia : connected mobility
Systems Administrator
250 Swan Street, Richmond, VIC 3121

Main:     +61 3 8415 9000
Fax:        +61 3 8415 9001
e: jtroy at intelematics.com.au<mailto:jtroy at intelematics.com.au>
w: www.intelematics.com.au<http://www.intelematics.com.au/> and www.sunatraffic.com.au<http://www.sunatraffic.com.au/>

**This message and any attachment are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it is addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your system. It is your responsibility to scan this communication and any files attached for computer viruses and other defects.**