[AusNOG] Domestic Peering WAS: Vocus peering traffic missingfrom PIPE-IX?

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Tue Nov 13 11:42:52 EST 2012

Well its really just economics, supply and demand (which is low in our
case).

All the Telstra gamer customers will care about latency to their game
servers, but I guess the majority of customers probably won't be impacted
by latency :/ If it was done before, when and to what result, and why isn't
it still happening if it saves costs ?