[AusNOG] SecurITon / RackCentral DC - Updated Outage Notification

McDonald Richards macca at vocus.com.au
Thu May 31 23:01:32 EST 2012

Well said. Some of the venomous posts  of late really detract from the community and create a much more intimidating environment. If you don't like a post, feel free to delete it instead of telling the rest of the list. We don't care.

Considering the number of operators in 525 Collins, I feel the original post was completely justified being shared here.

Macca