[AusNOG] SecurITon / RackCentral DC - Updated Outage Notification

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Thu May 31 22:51:01 EST 2012

Perhaps you could explain what AusNOG stands for other than network
operators group which is what Rackcentral are, but it seems to me like it
fits the bill. I am new to this list and might be completely wrong, but
this list seems to be all about and for internet/network people in
australia, both for casual connecting and for important
information dispersion. Either way, the condescension and mild rudeness in
some of the posts I don't think it becoming of such a list, surely we are
all adult professionals here?