[AusNOG] Issue getting routes from Telstra to 49.156.16.0/22

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at mmc.com.au
Wed May 2 13:35:56 EST 2012

James,
Please don't encourage de-agg to /24 and below.  It's bad enough that an Australian network is on the top 10 global de-agg'ed list.

Everyone:  Advertise the shortest prefixes you can, then you only have to go one bit down to be more specific.  Jumping straight to /24s is just awful.

Won't someone PLEASE think of the TCAM?

MMC