[AusNOG] APC Racks

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Thu Mar 29 14:20:11 EST 2012

Much like WEP and MAC filtering, locks are just there to keep honest people
honest.  The real bad guys can probably get in wherever they want, it's
just a case of how bad they want it.  As long as you know what it's there
for and don't mistake the honesty-ensuring for badguy-protection, they
still serve a purpose.

--
Christopher Pollock,
io Networks Pty Ltd.