[AusNOG] Victorian Peering Point

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Wed Mar 28 13:02:36 EST 2012

I'd also like to know a list of peers at each pop.... preferably a website
which is updated and current.

*Skeeve Stevens, CEO*
eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego

twitter.com/networkceoau ; www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve

PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – Brocade - IBM