[AusNOG] Off Topic - Identity Theft & Fraud in Australia

John Allan lists at john.net.au
Tue Mar 20 15:39:53 EST 2012

It's timely to point out (also OT) that this week is "National Consumer
Fraud Week 2012" from 19-25 March.  The Australian Consumer Fraud
Taskforce are running a number of low profile events.

It may shock some people how easily their name, address and dates of
birth can be located readily online, or for a small fee.

http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/916035