[AusNOG] My Predictions for the ISP Industry

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Thu Mar 15 14:29:33 EST 2012

My understanding is they aren't going to ditch analog radio.
Too much power required to get enough coverage to do regional areas,
like more than 5 minutes from the CBD.

That and most cars these days have integrated radios and have a 10+ year
lifespan and manufacturers have only just started integrating digital
radios (like i think there is 1 car with built in digital)