[AusNOG] My Predictions for the ISP Industry

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Thu Mar 15 11:30:48 EST 2012

Hello Gents and Noggers,

Why is this change not handled like analogue to digital radio ?

Simulcast on both for testing, then once the uptake is there, shutdown the old network.

Surely the benefits of obtaining IPv6 ranges -vs- no more IPv4 ranges would be a big draw card for mediums and corporates, which then paves the way for consumers to get onboard.

Now.. if only IPv6 meant faster internet :)

Regards,

Darren.