[AusNOG] My Predictions for the ISP Industry

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Wed Mar 14 10:10:08 EST 2012

I don't see it being that bad.
ipv6 is already in the wild and its a well defined standard, the 56k
thing was the cutting edge of tech, ipv6 has been around for a decade.
any sane person is going to run dual stack, not ipv4 to customers then
ipv6 to the internet as a whole.

The biggest roadblock that I see is windows XP doesn't do IPv6 by
default, and even if you install it it's "not supported" and missing
some bits as i recall.