[AusNOG] CDR Billing and how to determine type of call from called number

Justin Twiss Justin.Twiss at bekkers.com.au
Sun Mar 11 03:03:38 EST 2012

Hi guys,

I believe this is the document Peter was talking about - Gotta love GoogleFu :)

http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/download/document/fixed-zones.pdf

It also looks like it's going to be a pig to convert to a database but its possible...

(The file was last updated 27 Feb 2012)

-JT

Justin Twiss
Hosting Manager