[AusNOG] CDR Billing and how to determine type of call from called number

Peter Blackford peter at onemetric.com
Sat Mar 10 21:18:25 EST 2012

Thinking back to it now (it has been a couple of years) the biggest issue I
had was finding a publicly available list of adjoining SZU's. At the time I
was toying with the idea of using our exchange geo data to work it out but
in the end it was just cheaper and easier to bill nationally. I would be
interested to see if someone can find the document that Peter Childs is
talking about because I will kick myself.

*Peter Blackford*
*Technical Director*
*P: *02 4032 7940
*M:*  0412 699 176*