[AusNOG] Telstra's Texan Teaser - Tin Foil Stetsun anyone?

Alastair Waddell awaddell at legion.com.au
Tue Jun 26 16:48:56 EST 2012

/for the record

This is the same pong as the BT/Phorm 'experiments' of a few years ago right down to the "we didn't tell you because we're just testing / we were going to tell you later " bullcrap.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/oct/01/eu-online-privacy

Phorm were determined to inflict Webwise on an unknowing public in a callous act of unadulterated greed that would have succeeded were it not for the global reaction that followed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phorm

Regards,