[AusNOG] Does anyone know - iPad gurus?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Mon Jun 25 14:35:49 EST 2012

Excellent everyone, thank you for your help.  I got a couple of good leads.
 Sounds like iOS6 has a single app feature built in... looks like it could
be useful.

BTW... the application is a high-end hotel which wants to have them in
premium guest rooms for room control, ordering room-service, and a few
other cool things.  It's my idea that they are locked down in some way so
they aren't constantly having to reset/fix them.  There are some nice
cradles out there so you could have them next to the bed.

...Skeeve
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call