[AusNOG] (Semi/Somewhat/Paritially)-automated network configuration management

Andrew Cox andrew.cox at bigair.net.au
Fri Jul 27 01:24:10 EST 2012

Have a look at NOTCH and MrCli (presented at last? years AusNOG by Andrew
Fort) created to *do stuff* on your routers/switches/etc.

http://code.google.com/p/notch/

Not necessarily a boss friendly interface however you could build it out
yourself as the access, reading and bulk-change options are already built
in for you and there's some good example code.

Regards,
Andrew