[AusNOG] Anonymous Threatens to Expose Data from an Australian ISP

Brad Peczka brad at bradpeczka.com
Thu Jul 26 14:18:37 EST 2012

Looks like the victim was AAPT:

"It was brought to our attention by our service provider, Melbourne IT, at approximately 9.30pm last night that there had been a security incident and unauthorised access to some AAPT business customer data stored on servers at Melbourne IT," the telco said in a statement.

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/309902,breaking-aapt-confirms-data-breach.aspx

Regards,
-Brad.