[AusNOG] Anonymous Threatens to Expose Data from an Australian ISP

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Wed Jul 25 10:59:48 EST 2012

While the temptation to derisively refer to the legion as script kiddies,
that really only applies to  the LOIC.  I would be hesitant to get any of
my critical infrastructure in the crosshairs of Lulzsec.  Any idiot with
enough tails can generate DDOS traffic, but with their success rate of
bringing paedophiles / animal abusers to justice and penetrating targets ..
I have more faith in their abilities than a lot of US Govt law enforcement.

Brad really summed it up IMO.

Cheers,
--
Christopher Pollock,