[AusNOG] AAPT Ethernet outage

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed Jul 4 21:17:34 EST 2012

I don't believe we could deliver it at a price that customers would buy
with an acceptable margin. Perhaps on 3g it might be possible but the
startup cost is to high and most want minimal startup costs. It's a
balancing act. ADSL2+ home grade as a back is closer to the price point
we offered it at $23 per month extra. Most want to save the $23 .