[AusNOG] AAPT metro Ethernet

Jeffrey Sims jeffy at tehintartubes.net
Mon Jul 2 13:14:13 EST 2012

The last time I asked for an RFO they wrote back with a pathetic one line
response and when I asked for the proper document (that I get from Telstra,
Optus etc for some of our clients) I got told "This is the only RFO we will
provide, if you have an issue with this, speak to your AM". Needless to say
I did speak to the AM who got on the phone and well, I'm still waiting.

Jeff