[AusNOG] OT - Building the Organisation of Tomorrow - Panel Discussion

Frank Lin TwinMonkeys.Enterprises at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:01:03 EST 2012

Hi Noggers,
Over the past many years, I have gained a lot in terms of knowledge and
assistances from people on this list. I though I would give some back (if
you are in Sydney area).

University of Technology Sydney's Master of Business and IT Management is
holding a Panel Discussion on Feb 2nd (see below). It cost $35 for non
MBITM members. I have some free tickets if you would like to attend this
event. Please email mail direct.

Happy New Year...
Frank

We are only three weeks away from the thought provoking Panel Discussion on
'Building the Organisation of Tomorrow' on the 2nd of Feb.

Here's a link to an event brochure you use to promote the event:
http://bit.ly/BOOTEvent2012

Panel of experts including one of Australia's leading futurists whose
frequent media appearances include CNN, Bloomberg TV, SkyNews, ABC TV,
Today and Sunrise shows, and the Washington Post. We also have a former
Managing Director of Bank of America and one of AFR's lawyers of the year
for 2011.

To reserve your ticket you have to use the link below:
https://boot.eventarc.com/event/view/6911/building-the-organisation-of-tomorrow---panel-discussion

We are estimating that about 100 people will be in the audience, including
CxOs from different industries, so it will also be a fantastic networking
night!