[AusNOG] Pipe Fibre Cut affecting anyone? (Sydney)

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Wed Dec 12 21:34:11 EST 2012

I've heard one was deliberate, but I don't know anything more than that.

Pipe of course won't publicly say anything.  Maybe the media on this list
will just speculate until Pipe makes a statement.

They have to learn to be a little more forthcoming.  Yes, its their
network, but a lot of us run over and are affected by their outages.

Hang on.. just realised.. this is a NEW outage, not yesterdays... started
at 5.30pm today. Or it's related to yesterday somehow.

This isn't very amusing... and if the rumours are it is deliberate, this is
very serious.

...Skeeve
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!