[AusNOG] NOT meant as a sales post - Juniper SRX100/EX2200 for Engineers

Ian Henderson ianh at ianh.net.au
Fri Dec 7 11:10:05 EST 2012

On 07/12/2012, at 11:01 AM, Alex Samad - Yieldbroker wrote:

> I have never touched a Juniper before. I am looking at srx240  saw this and though it would be great to play with a juniper before jumping in the deep end.
> Can I expect to see all the same functionality in the 110 as the 240…just not the performance ?

Aside from obvious physical differences such as card slots and GigE vs. FastE, yes - same codebase and feature set. You can even cluster the little buggers.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.1/information-products/topic-collections/security/software-all/feature-support-reference/junos-security-feature-support-guide.pdf