[AusNOG] NOT meant as a sales post - Juniper SRX100/EX2200 for Engineers

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Fri Dec 7 11:05:02 EST 2012

Almost exactly the same.  Junos is Junos for the most part.

Check out: http://www.juniper.net/us/en/local/pdf/datasheets/1000281-en.pdf

For the differences.

Btw.. if you do buy a 240, don't buy it until the SRX240H2 arrives next
week or so.
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website for Oct/Nov!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!