[AusNOG] Hotmail/Live delist IP

Jesse Mahoney jmahoney at staff.ventraip.com
Wed Dec 5 10:34:45 EST 2012

Surprisingly not! Unfortunately I too have played those senderscore games
with them, and they weren't fun - sometimes you just give up. But here it
had a bot run through it and reply to me about 45 minutes later saying it
had been rectified.

I didn't think it'd be possible for them to implement something efficient,
maybe I just got lucky...?

Regards,

Jesse Mahoney
Senior Administrator (Level 3)

VentraIP Group (Australia) Pty Ltd
VentraIP (USA) LLC

phone. +61 3 9024 5383
facsimile. +61 3 8080 6481

--
*The contents of this email are strictly private and confidential unless
otherwise noted and is intended for the marked recipients only. If you are