[AusNOG] Telstra/Bigpond issues QLD

Anthony Spruce anthony.spruce at serversaustralia.com.au
Mon Aug 27 19:22:02 EST 2012

I’ve been seeing this this afternoon, hitting a certain internal router
(10.250.144.1) with traces and completely stopping.

One of the customers who’s been having issues has just said they’re able to
see something coming through again.

Kindest Regards,

Anthony Spruce

*Technical Support
Servers Australia Pty Ltd*

Phone:                    (02) 4307 4200

Fax:                         (02) 4307 4201

Network Ops:        (02) 9037 4343

Web:                      *http://www.serversaustralia.com.au*

Office Address:    2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259