[AusNOG] Best carrier for bandwidth AU (Sydney) <-> USA (LA)

James Troy james.troy at intralot.com.au
Tue Apr 24 11:32:17 EST 2012

Failing all 'direct link' principals, I would suggest something like Akamai. My past experience with this when dealing with a SaaS solution hosted in Melbourne, AU, accessed from London, UK. It increased load times significantly.

Thanks

James Troy | Network / Windows Administrator

INTRALOT GAMING SERVICES PTY LTD
[A] 299 Williamstown Road,
     Port Melbourne VIC 3207
[T] + 61 3 9673 3993