[AusNOG] Valid address database

Patrick Cole z at amused.net
Wed Apr 18 14:59:18 EST 2012

James,

Pitney Bowes Software has a product called MapInfo StreetPro that
you may find of some use for this.   They also have a product
called MapInfo ExchangeInfo that has telstra exchange DA data.

The two in combination is what a some carriers use for instant
qualifying of customers based on address.

Of course it all comes at a cost.

Patrick.