[AusNOG] Any Akamai Contacts or some advice on dealing with them?

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 09:12:14 EST 2011

I have previously logged a ticket with ccare at akamai.com and after following the responses up with a few front line people finally got some responses from technically knowledgeable people in Australia. Just keep following up your ticket and try and get it "escalated" if you're not getting the appropriate response. It took me about a MONTH to get onto someone who knew what he was talking about.

Not the response you were looking for I know, but just keep pushing.

regards,
Tony.