[AusNOG] Suspected routing issue at TPG

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Thu Sep 1 12:22:37 EST 2011

Appears to be resolved.

Thanks anyway!

-----Original Message-----
From: Trent Farrell [mailto:trent.farrell at tpg.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 1 September 2011 12:22 PM
To: Pashine, Priyank
Cc: Jared Hirst; Noel Butler; ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Suspected routing issue at TPG

Hi all,

I'm currently off rotation, however feel free to contact me off list with
any further concerns and I will have them addressed. Apologies for any
delays.

Sent from my iPhone

On 01/09/2011, at 11:53 AM, "Pashine, Priyank"
<Priyank.Pashine at team.telstra.com> wrote:

> There isn't a whirlpool thread on this yet. Stating the obvious here,
but I guess if you create one, someone from TPG may notice.

> regards,
> -Priyank

does ringing them and hassling them expect to accomplish, they obviously
know there is a problem, this is one of my pet hates, people without
service keep ringing, thinking that a mysterious Jedi force will go "puff"
and it all gets fixed faster, it actually takes longer because of the
constant interruptions. I would have thought every person on this list
understood this as they themselves likely have been in the same situation
(a screw up on your end, with important customers without service) at some
stage of the game, patience is what it is all about.