[AusNOG] Cessnock Exchange

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Tue Nov 15 16:26:27 EST 2011

I've had the same problem on Broome exchange.
Very disappointing that in this day and age Telstra are still actively engaging other people's customers like this.

This might sound like a really stipud question but I wonder if Telstra has different backhaul or any other seperate gear for BigPond and other Retailers?

Telstra's still 51% government owned I think? I wonder if Bevan Slattery, Simon Hackett and co have any tips or tricks about how we can deal with this and or who to talk to and stop Telstra doing it. Speaking to your local MLA apparently has no effect.

Buying back all the Telstra shares comes to mind but that means we've effectively paid for it twice...