[AusNOG] DC cooling specs

Mark Stewart mark at nabc.com.au
Fri May 20 22:11:08 EST 2011

Is it a faulty sensor? Have you brought in some independent sensors to
verify what is going on?

Is the airflow in the unit flowing correctly? No blockages?

I would also make sure you check what temperature those AC units are on.
I've seen some installations which don't use commercial units and try to
pump consistently below 19 degrees. All I can say is that bad things can
happen when the wrong equipment is installed. Make sure you have fail over
aircon units installed in case the primary fails. If money etc permits.

Regards,

Mark Stewart