[AusNOG] Cisco upgrade 7206 to 7600

Andrew Cox andrew at accessplus.com.au
Wed May 4 11:53:21 EST 2011

Hi Gavin,

We are basically looking at: no subscriber terminations, IGP/BGP,
shaping/QOS, ACLs etc.... basically a more powerful border router.

Have a super mega nice day.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Cox, MTCNA
AccessPlus - Head Network Administrator
BigAir Universe Broadband - Senior Network Administrator
Ph: 1300 739 822 (7am - 12 midnight AEST)