[AusNOG] FYI, Cisco 867 and 877 have been EOS/L'd

Tristan Gulyas evilzardoz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:43:26 EST 2011

Hi,

We've had the same problem and have had to settle for Annex-A in order to get 3G backup in the same unit.

While the AP1252 may be similar, the processor speed (400MHz vs. 533 on the 1252) and radio performance of the AP801 (in the 880 series) seems to be noticeably different (less than) than the AP1252.

Tristan