[AusNOG] Event: Vint Cerf a guest of the Internet Society in Sydney

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:17:57 EST 2011

The Internet Society, Australian Chapter is delighted to be holding a
reception for Vint Cerf currently holidaying in Australia.

We expect Vint to be sharing his thoughts on the various challenges
for the Internet today, including topics such as IPv6, filtering, new
top level domains, space communications etc, and include some
reflections on how we got to the Internet of today.

Places are limited: members and non members of the society are very welcome.

Details are:
Friday 21 January
5.30 - 7.30pm
Maddocks
Level 21, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney

You must RSVP to attend this event, and please do so by COB Wednesday
19 January.

Please send RSVPs to:
Holly Raiche
Executive Director,
Internet Society of Australia (ISOC-AU)
ed at isoc-au.org.au
Mob: 0412 688 544

--

Narelle Clark
Vice President, Internet Society of Australia
vice-president at isoc-au.org.au

The Internet is For Everyone