[AusNOG] Current river level

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Wed Jan 12 14:07:28 EST 2011

Other than the local BoM radar's also I'm keeping an eye on this:
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDE00902.loop.shtml

Yesterday afternoon looked like scattered heavy showers in South
Queensland and a rain band from QLD to northern Victoria.

Fingers crossed for good weather and everyone stay as safe as possible!