[AusNOG] squid peering mesh

Steve Baxter steve at thebaxters.com
Tue Feb 1 21:40:39 EST 2011

Chris Foote deserves the kudos for the code.

It was fun to do at the time (who remembers bbc.gif ?) , in the days of
many thousands of dollars per Mb/sec it was also very practical. I think
that the idea was quick to die (over years at least) given the advent of
faster speeds, latency and general traffic flow percentages that were
cacheable.

Cheers,

SB

PS. Hope you are staying dry Ridgey.